Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Blog for Josh

Julianne, Josh's oldest sister, here. I decided to start a blog for Josh. I am doing this for the following reasons: his family and friends want to know and see how he is doing, to share stories about Josh, to be reminded of just how funny he is, to learn more about Korea, to view pictures of Josh (will not be limited to mission pictures), to keep track of movies and music he will miss, to document what his friends and family thought about while he was gone and any other reason I think of along the way. I think this is my way of keeping in touch with him. It was important to him that he not be forgotten; that we not only think about him often, but talk about him often. I hope this blog allows friends and family to come together and share stories about Josh. I hope you will email me pictures or memories of Josh that I can post on this blog. Like the title says,
"Let us not forget Josh!"

I will keep you posted weekly on how Josh is doing. If I can convince him (and more importantly, if he has time), I will have him write something specific for this blog. At the very least, you will know how he is going. I hope this brings Josh's family and friends together until Josh returns...

Everybody is a somebody, so even if I don't know you but you know Josh; please feel free to email me pictures or stories.

Here's to you Josh.

1 comment:

shanda said...

That is just so cool to see him with his mission tag on. I am so exctied for Josh I am so proud of him and the choice that he made to serve the Lord. He is in our prayers along with all of the other serving out in the world. I can't wait to here all about what he is doing and the place that he is at. Good luck Josh.