Saturday, December 6, 2008

Josh Said...

Hello!

So, it is our first p-day in Ktown. Man it has been crazy! I dont even know where to begin. Our flight was super long. We got our companions on friday. My new comp is Elder Hadley. He is from AZ. Our apartment is super small. We live with another companionship. One of the Elders I knew in the MTC, so that's fun. You should see the motorcycles on the street. They're nuts! I love the food, it is even better than Sam Hawk. We have 3 investigators, one will get baptized next week hopefully. Church was awesome. All in Korean (obviously haha) and yes, i had to speak. Just an introduction and testimony. They were very impressed with my Korean. We teach english classes twice a week, and go "street boarding"(proselyting) for about an hour a day. We are very busy it seems. I love you guys so much! I'll talk to you next week!

-Elder Beasley

No comments: